What Cities to Visit in Australia
One of the most interesting destination to visit is Australia. This island nation is known for its amazing sandy beaches, endless sunshine and desirable cool lifestyle. The country can sure offer you a great experience you are going to treasure your entire life. And, you should never dare to miss visiting the great cities it has. In this article, you will find out what are the cities worth to visit in Australia and how they can make your trip more memorable.
1. Sydney is a very popular city worth your time. As a matter of fact, many people mistaken Sydney as the capital city of the country. The famous Opera House is the first thing that came into mind when talking about Sydney. This is a very populated city that takes pride of its incredible beaches and nightlife to match the skyline picturesque. Going around the city on foot or by ferry can give you a different kind of experience. If you want to unwind in their beaches, visit the Manly and Bondi Beaches. For parties, you can go to Rocks and Potts Point. This city can fit to anyone.
2. You sure would regret if you don’t take time to visit Melbourne. This is also a very popular place just like Sydney. This is a place known for its cultural and culinary hub. Your trip wouldn’t be complete without visiting Melbourne’s markets. It also offers exciting nightlife that is more on European-feel. The city is also a great place for art lovers. Another thing you are going to experience here is cheaper prices and several cafes and shops to choose from.
3. You can also visit the world’s most remote city which is Perth. From another city, this is located several miles away. Though, this is still a good place to visit. This is visited by many tourists and is never behind when it comes to growth. Visit the King’s Park that is almost 1,000 acres.
4. If you want to experience the water, then visit the Cairns. Since at its doorstep is the Great Barrier Reef, you wouldn’t want to miss your scuba diving or snorkeling experience. If you want to go hiking, then you can go to the north to its Daintree rainforest. Cairns is known for unforgettable outdoor experiences.
5. Darwin can give a view of a very incredible lush landscape that includes 600 feet high waterfalls. Darwin can offer you the best national parks of the country. Cooling waterholes can be seen in the place, but check out if there are no crocodiles resting in the area.
These are just some of the many cities that you can visit in Australia. With these cities, Australia becomes a very good country to visit.